View user profile
zer0

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:44 pm

I can play our tourney game tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukee

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:44 pm

That matchup is ridiculously unbalanced, but yeah ill play that and probably win. I was thinking more like 5-6 games in fair matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukee

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Well Zer0 blocked me and then went off after he was hunted ;D

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/834/9HI1m1.jpg

Theos you are next Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:31 am

I'd block you too if you tried to kiss me
Nidintu is gone now so
1.Zeke
2.Luke
3.Earth
4.Diomidis
5.Nermin
6.Terminator
7.Zer0
8.Theos
9.Kleomenis
10.Tara

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:52 am

OK, now some real CWB list for previous 6 months with accent atm:
1.RV Earth
2.CoH Tacitus
3.HoS Nidintu
4.HoS Saint
5.IoW Theos
6.HoS Luke
7.HoS Zeke
8.GREEK Diomidis
9.TAoW Tara
10.HoS Madgeh

Top 20 CWB legends of all times(no necessarily in order):
1.HoS Zeke
2.CoH Tacitus
3.SoA Moussolini
4.HoS Nidintu
5.RV Earth
6.HoS Saint
7.TAoW Ahy
8.USSR Stalin
9.TAoW Koala
10.USSR Alex fov
11.GoTW Reeve
12.HoS Madgeh
13.GREEK Iraklis
14.CoH TTW
15.Iron Zyzz
16.GoTW Leanbod
17.GREEK Diomidis
18.PK Paulus
19.SM Palid
20.HoS Aragon

Top 10 clans of all times:
1.HoS(Zeke,Saint,Nidintu,Luke,Madgeh,Varus,Dacder,Tara,WSFI,zer0,Koda,Aragon,Slayer...)
2.CoH(Tacitus,Nidintu,TTW,Nikitn,Altaf bhai,Daud,Zyzz,Warhawk,Dionyzos,Niels,Spider Pig...)
3.GREEK(Diomidis,Kleomenis III,Iraklis,Xasimachos...)
4.TAoW(Ahy,Koala,Tara,Zwede,Blinx,Bubbler,Stocker,Spartakus...)
5.RV(Earth,Camaga,Luke,Nermin,Zyzz,Eric,Dacder,Zig,Cezar,Tara,Alex fov aka Frozenman...)
6.USSR(Alex fov,Morgan,Stalin,Kaban,Trajan,Fastfudov,Fedor,Dukat,Agronom...)
7.TITANS(Beast,Mohamed,Hades,Legionarii...)
8.GoTW(Leanbod,Reeve,Lean,Lampin,Kubee,Lancer,Beatch...)
9.SoA(Moussolini,Palid,Fabio,Crivat,Caligula...)
10.IoW(Nermin,Theos,r26,Spider Pig...)

Last edited by Earth on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://romvic.2forum.biz Online
lukee

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:11 am

As usual, I dont agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukee

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:12 am

I wont bring up the numerous flaws because it would only inflame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm

10 players worthy of mentioning:

1.CoH Tacitus
One of the best skirmish players ever. Player with the best possible concentration, who wont engage in a major melee fight unless he is 100% sure of it or unless there is no other choice. Extremely dangerous when surround his opponent.
His play stile may be characterized as a defensive skirmisher.
Major flaw in his playing may be not so perfect micro, but thats only a speculation since there hasnt been any live video by him on YT.

2.HoS Nidintu
Insanely aggressive rusher with also insane micro. Great charges with also a great perspective on the game. His skirmish abilities are also on a very high level, but not his priority.
His play stile may be characterized as an aggressive rusher.
His weakness seem to be mostly when he plays against heavy skirmish.

3.RV Earth
I ve raised skirmishing on another level with developing some new tactics on it. Ruthless when play with skirmish advantage and also very dangerous when rushing too. Almost unbeatable if fully surround an opponent.
My play stile may be characterized as an aggressive skirmisher.
Major weakness may be large melee fights and fear from a quick engagement.

4.HoS Saint
Player with probably the best possible charges ever. He made the final look of the Z charges which are used even today in same shape and look. Dangerous when accept quick engagement with him, since he rarely rely on skirmishing.
His play stile may be characterized as an opportunistic aggressive blober.
Major weakness may be against heavy skirmishing.

5.HoS Zeke
The most inventive and innovative player ever. Marked the road to many todays tactics and tricks. Considered to be as one of the most versatile players.
His play stile may be defined as an attractive show:).
Definitely his major weakness is against a heavy skirmishing.

6.SoA Moussolini
Great all round player. Never saw his skirmishing too much on his vidoes, but it seem that he wasnt bad even in that. Its noticeable on his videos that he liked battles on all around the field avoiding big melee fight. Still he wasnt against quick engagement.
His play stile may be characterized as an aggressive all round.
Major weakness of him, may be exactly quick engagements but of the opposite nature where his opponent would search for a quick blobed engagement. His charges doesnt seem as perfect too.

7.USSR Alex fov
Player who knew the best moment to commence attack on his opponents. He mastered well half half armies, where after finishing archer war he would try to catch the opponent on the wrong leg where he would with pretty good micro exploit that situation.
His play stile may be characterized as a sudden rusher.
Major weakness in his playing may be against aggressive skirmishers or when he is put to play entire game in defensive position, therefore, could be said that he isnt perfect in a matchups where he have to defend.

8.TAoW Koala
Well, similar to Alex and Mousso with the types of his armies, but a bit different playstile. Koala was maybe a bit more versatile player than these 2, but not accurate in his primary plans as these 2.
He also may be characterized as all round player.
His weakness is against uber skirmishers and imo against those who are quicker than him, tho his micro was one of his major weapons.

9.GREEK Diomidis
Great combination of infantry and light cavs with strange usage of archers as a diversion. Probably one of the best CWB players with an infantry. Master of deception, where his opponents usually thinking that they are winning or already won, just to see a reverse situation in the end.
His play stile may be named as a diversive trickster.
Major problem is his playing is weaker micromanagement.

10.HoS Luke
One of the most conservative players ever. He isnt good at rush, nor in skirmish, but yet he can be great in both if need. He favors half half armies, but with max number of missiles mostly. Seeing him to play without infantry is rarity. Also he is much more dangerous when defend, than when he attacks. He also have very good charges.
His play stile may be characterized as a conservative no stile playing:).
Major flaw in his playing is a bad micromanagement.

Back to top Go down
lukee

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Mon May 08, 2017 4:19 pm

My turn.

Ten notable players of RTW

HoS Nidintu:

Probably one of the most finely skilled players the game has ever seen. He is a perfectionist. His charge timing is all-time great. Nidintu used well coordinated rushes or heavy skirmishes in order to either shoot cavalry, or quickly overwhelm the enemy. All of his formations were very simple and missile-defense oriented, because he wanted to eliminate all possible counter-play of the opponent, and didnt need to rely on fancy stylistic things to win. He knew all of the tips and tricks of the game. Used spread formations. Nidintu had a very good knowledge of theory.

Weaknesses: Did not always capitalize on early opportunities, but preferred to equalize in the beginning of the game. Easily depressed or enraged. Issues with mental stability. Always plays the position, and not the player.

CoH Tacitus:
A cool cucumber in tournaments, tacitus is your guy to win 1 game in crunch time. He rarely made mistakes, and always was able to concentrate his forces on time. He has an aesthetically pleasing style, and years and years of experience, more than almost anyone. He is quite conservative.

Weaknesses: Sometimes makes vulnerable blobs. Poor multi-tasker. Does not have exceptional timing. Does not have a great knowledge of RTW theory. Does not always use spread formations.

HoS Zeke:

The archetype of the strong tourney player. Zeke was the inventor of modern cav timing (but not its best executor.) Zeke could draw on a large body of tournament experience, and cannot be predicted in terms of army choice. Zeke is good with infantry and chariots.

Weaknesses: Not great micromanagement, Sometimes uses unsound tactics. Does not always pressure the opponent enough.

HoS Saint

Speed demon with good cavalry management. Saint uses heavy infantry and light cav to brutal effect. He had good timing with cav, and good game knowledge. Saint is good under pressure and makes his opponents highly uncomfortable with shifts.

Weaknesses : Blobs, does not always use spread formations, not an elite skirmisher.

More coming soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Wed May 17, 2017 3:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePQRgLVSqH0
Recognize the behavior of some of the people from our community here?
Death threats, religious, racial, national, personal and all kind of insults? Calling for suicide, wishing of all kinds of cancer to others? Stocking? Breaking into personal things? Laughing and making jokes about genocides. Bringing real life stuff and private things and pictures in public...
These are just some of the examples which happened in RTW last 2 years.
And I am not afraid for myself lol. Except the part where my password was breached, I had 0 of frustration cause of anything around. The thing is that there are many of the adolescents and kids around and also mentally unstable persons. Such actions may lead to the worst case scenario. Not that these who are calling themselves `trolls` care about it, furthermore, its probably their major goal in their miserable lives, since they know for nothing else, but to be an idiots.
The reason why I posted this video here for advertising is to call to common sense those who did found such persons as funny from some reasons. There is nothing funny about it and as the narrator said, all these freaks, were nothing else, but mentally ill freaks.

I can make here top 10 lists of the worst RTW trolls ever:):

1.HoS Aragon-A terribely metally deranged person, who can be considered as an example of someone who was abandoned by soceity and from some reason left to be on the freedom. Potential maniac, with suicidal or mass murder intentions.

2.Saw Napoleon-A guy who have some sick connection to RTW. He have several different accounts(Napoleon, Jupiter Maggog, Sniper and Judas), from which he plays at least 10h each day. For all that to be even more insane, he seem to play this game like this, since this game was released and he is still lets say good at best. Probably harmless atm, but his social life must be on 0, since he is spending that much time on RTW. Problem is that he isnt playing as much as he is behaving like a complete idiot.

3.HoS Gwyndane-A Jewish-Hungarian fascist, who have special hatred toward Slavs. Obssesed with twisting history, where he is trying to present Slavs as 3 headed monsters, while true genocides commited over Slavs he consider as collateral damage at best, or as something great which happened on this world.

4.HoS Morgvus-Obviously an emotional cripple, since he called more than 10 persons to comit suicide. He used that word more than any other word in RTW

5.HoS Nidintu-A guy who believed to be a higher being of some sort, just to see himself bullied in school by other kids. Unaware of difference between fiction and reallity. Guy who spent last 3 years playing RTW daily with obssesion like no one ever possesed, where he spent tens if not over 100h each weak in spamming 1v1 games with all levels of skill of players.

6.HoS Luke-For the sake of our new, I ll say decent or even good relations, I ll say only a loser, who allowed to himself to be exploited and abused by some of the freaks mentioned up. He used his intelligence to please such fucktards, instead to use it to fight against them. Which made him a clear loser. Hopefully he can change.

7.TAoW Spetz-Also for the sake of our new good relations, I ll say only that I dont aprove the way he is expresing his frustration over this game. Especially, cause he was the one to breach my password.

8.HoS Madgeh-Some low intelligent self declared troll, who is trying to be an intelligent rich snob, while he is probably nothing more but an unintelligent poor peasant. His pscy profile goes in favour of that.

9.Iron Zyzz-Guy who managed to be very bad troll by all standards. Instead to be a guardian of RTW as he started to be, he finished as one of the most hated trolls around. His trolling is also on incredibly low quality by all means.

10.HoS Slayer-Someone who from some reason thought to posses some influence in RTW. Turned up that his cocky attitude brought lets say even start of the end of his clan. Totally unimportant person for RTW, while he is still thinking he posses any kind of importance lol.

Back to top Go down
lukee

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Wed May 17, 2017 3:36 pm

The slander and lies against Nidintu never cease. You call him a troll, when you are berating someone who has SCHIZOPHRENIA caused by abuse from family and classmates. He never even played that much more than you. His personality allowed him to be vulnerable to attacks such as yours. Go ahead and call me his mom, etc. Maybe if people like you didnt exist he might not have cracked.

Also, im not a loser, obviously.

Ps. I still havent received my dozen eggs in the mail. Im happy to give you charity, but you have to hold up your end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukee

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Wed May 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Im happy to squash this beef right now, before it starts, but you started the insults, not me. Im not going to take being called a loser lying down, least of all by a 30 yo student egg merchant.

Dont go down this road with me. I want to continue good relations, but this behavior of making small insults needs to end, or else tolerate my response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Wed May 17, 2017 5:54 pm

I do tolerate. We all have our weaknesses. I am not proud for what I am, what I ve missed trough my life, just the same amount I am happy trough what I ve passed and how much I ve enjoyed.
Calling you a loser was for the past things, like I ve said you directly many times, I never had anything against you and all I ve said to you, cause I see you differently than the others I ve mentioned up. And I wouldnt like to see you like I see them. If this isnt friendly, than I dont know what it is. Especially after all trough what we passed. I also gave you million times words of support.
And about Nidintu, what you want to say? Ofc he dont need an advocate, but why calling me a hypocrite? Was I the one who wished him a cancer? To all his family members to die? Was I the one who pestered him? Was I the one who was pulling jugular vain every time I d lose vs him? Furthermore I d always congratulate him when he wins me. So excuse me, he cracked because I live, dont have cancer and cause still some of the members of my family lives?
Now someone can see me as a troll too, maybe sometimes I was also awfull as much as the others were, but every time all of that came as a response and reply, never to attack someone 1st, and everyone knows that well.
This post had a meant to trigger the impulse of sanity. I am still hoping its possible in this community, no matter how fucked up it is.

Back to top Go down
lukee

PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Thu May 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Nevermind

As for top 10 right now, its

1. me (at least I have the most success.)
2. nidintu
3. earth
4. diomidis (maybe 3)
5. Touro
6. Elnin0
7. Nermin
8. Tara
9. Terminator
10. Zer0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukee