Music player

Share | 

Shame of CoH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth

PostSubject: Shame of CoH   Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:03 am

After doesn of provocations coming from their member(s) and not just toward me and RV but many others, as a trusted ally and friend of a clan(at least from my part), I came with the words of peace and friendly warnings about the problems in that clan. Except Dion, who was ready for constructive dialogue, everyone else obviously silently not just defended, but supported Terminator in his actions. Not just toward me and RV, but some IoW members as well and probably other clans.
1st what I got was that someone from CoH locked RV embassy there and then some of their members returned with insults and more provocations.
When I wanted to reply on all that, my messages were deleted.
I wasnt that much humiliated since when Camaga banned me from old RV forum.
Now, I came with warning what will happen if they ll behave like HoS did last year and that came sooner than I thought. 2 men clan HoS (Luke and Aragon) with their minion and spy managed to split CoH into 2 on that matter, IoW into Muslims and anti-Muslims and to completely make distance between RV and CoH.
I am sure that Aragon is eating popcorns atm and laughing all around.
Terminator acomplished his job for now. Its 3-0 for HoS, just in a couple of days. Anyone who dont see Terminators purpose in CoH, can freely write a `jackass` on its forehead.
My words of friendly warning some of the CoH members turned into `threats`, which was never the intention and thats obvious.
Someone even mentioned why are personal problems raised on clan level. Well when idiotic behavior become patern and no one is reacting in more than 20 of simmilar situations then it cant remain as isolated incident.
I never attacked Terminator, and yet he attacked me in mutiple situations literaly w/o any reason. Accepting that he attacks me 21st time and I dont react would certainly make fool of me.
All that was about is to say to them that its not the way how allies should be threated and that if they dont want us as allies they should say so openly. Some of their members didnt just showed they dont want us as allies but that hate us.
With returning of Nikitn and TTW and possible return of Tacitus, seem to me that CoH felt strong enough to rule alone the community with tirany just as HoS did. Denying as much as they want they are turning into 2nd HoS. Again, this is friendly statement, so if CoH dont want to be like HoS, than its obvious they ll have to change. The thing is that you have the strength to rule the community alone atm I must admit, but trust me when HoS returns, and they will, imo by the end of summer, you ll be whiped out while standing alone and with puppets instead of allies. RV is ready to be CoH ally, but not CoH slave. Its just simple as that. We already refused to be HoS puppet, and suffered much cause of that. Surely we wont kneel now before no one.
Now, if this wasnt calm reaction on all the provocations coming from CoH side, than I dont know what else to say.
Consider this as the reaction of which I spoke on your forum in the message that was deleted and defined as a `threat`.
We expect that someone from CoH tell us, do they want us as an ally and they must know that we refuse to be puppets. RV policy remain anti-war, anti-fascist and anti-troll policy. CoH started being corrupted with all 3 of these policies w/o prefix anti. Unless we get respond and you dont change your policy, than we will be forced to break the alliance with you and surely not to consider you as a friendly clan.
That much of us for now.

PS To add, that I demand that you immediately unlock RV embassy on your forum and stop deleting my messages.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://romvic.2forum.biz Online
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Well since no one came with any reply on my post on RV forum, and no one even said anything on problems which Terminator caused to RV, actually everything what was said from CoH side it was even more insults, since our embassy on CoH forum is still locked, I ll have to reply here.
1.Terminator attacked me and RV in doesn of situations, which I ignored till certain moment. I was ready to take a few insults and ignore them cause I was respecting the alliance with CoH.
2.When I came here giving you friendly warning about the problem in your clan, I was attacked, insulted, ignored and all culminated with locking of RV embassy and deleting my posts.
3.Even after all we remained calm and gave you a 2nd clance to respond on our soil. We were ignored.
4.The only responce that ever came from CoH was that someone said that personal problems shouldnt be risen to clan level, on which everyone can agree. But when someone is attacked 20 times and it becomes a patern and no one doing nothing to stop that, then everything must be risen on clan level.
5.I wont repeat things how Terminator is HoS spy and that was sent to make a chaos. I think even you guys are not that stupid not to see that. The reasons why are you accepting all that is however unknown for many of us.
6.RV have strict anti-war, anti-fascist and anti-troll policy and CoH is corrupted with all 3 of these policies, but w/o prefix anti.
7.Dion again note that I have frienly tone while saying this. You dont have a problem participating on BW4, which is Irons tourney, a clan who have members who were always openly in cold war with CoH, like VT Gaming, Clive, Zig, etc? While you have a problem playing on RV5, while in RV there is 0 enemies of CoH. Cause RTW tourneys are in deep problem with activity, I think you should reconsider your decission. I ll probably open with 16 and there is one spot left. If you want to return, you are welcome.
8.I ve got information from trustable source, I ll quote: Piper, Daud and Niels hates me, RV and Muslims from IoW even more than Aragon. This niels guy, whoever he is, I met once in my life on some tourney while I was noob. I guess that was enough for him to start hating me. With Daud I had some conflicts, but I thought its long ago forggoten problem, which we left behind us. For Piper I have no words. Even during conflict between RV and CoH, I had only but respect for him.
9.Deeds of RV which used only as good for CoH are obviously quickly forgoten. No need to name all of them I guess.
10.RV Senate brings you the words of breaking the alliance between our 2 clans, cause of reasons stated before: 1.Crusade against Muslims, 2.Religious fascism, 3.Trolling, 4.Spreading of idiocy.
11.RV wont take hostile actions against CoH, unless CoH start 1st. However all friendly connections will be frozen till we meet hopefully on some better terms.
12.We demand that our embassy must be unlocked immediately, or we will have to respond with simmilar measures.

Last edited by Earth on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daud

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Earth was that trustable source a magic 8 ball?
Crusade against Muslims , Religious fascism - What the hell are you talking about lol?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:11 am

No, that source is member of your clan. I d like not to write his name publicaly here, but I am sure you can figuere out who that might be.

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:44 pm

1.Embassy still closed.
2.-A blutant lie.
3.-Troll?
4.-Lies, trolling, common and national insults.
5.-National insults. Yes or no?

5 tranansparent crossing of the line of `neutral relations` just in 10h.
And you expect that we will not retaliate? Warned you not to show hostilities and yet clan as one deliberatly doing so.
Note that we still showing common sense, on which you are calling so much and are ready for talk. Patience however have its limits, same like our tolerance on spreading of idiocy around.

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:30 pm

History of conflict with Terminator(for those who seak for evidence):

1.Terminator couple of months ago while we played: Yea Earth I agree with you, I hate liars and trolls.
2.Just a couple day after he started projecting his scores in personal duels with me.
3.CoH forum:

All lies?

Again all lies?

Me trying to stop shitstorm?
4.Rusleague:

Fatih nicely asking Dante and Serg what happened?

Fatih and Dante settling the problem.

Fatih and Serg also shuting the problem.

Terminator opening shitstorm again.

My reply.

Fatihs reply.

What fatih wanted to say here is that no need to stiring up the shit.
After my reply Aragon jumped into discussion and Terminator continued using Aragons disctionary all together with him insulting me, fatih and Nermin, who replied 0 times on all this. All the time liking each others posts.

Seeing all who liked this post and Dante who posted it, we have 4 winesses how this convo went. Will they speak the truth? Except maybe Dante doubt others will. Big disapoitment Sulla hidding the truth.
Now, try to put yourself in a situation where you as a christians playing in a Muslim RTW community, and there is only 2-3 of you totaly in RTW. If Muslims start insulting you on a religious matter, calling you infidel dogs, saying that you are idiots for believing in Jesus, telling you you are lower race just for being christians and saying that Jesus is nothing more but a shit and that all of you should be beheaded, how would you feel? Cause simmilar things Nermin and fatih have to listen every day in this community. Note also that they never, but literaly never ever, attacked anyone 1st, not just on religious matter, but they never caused any sort of a problem. Never!
Muslims of this community are highly discriminated and thats the fact!
I hope IoW is proud of what they did. Expeling their most awarded player who won 90% of IoWs sigs, just to please CoH. That player was totaly inocent btw. Does someone has the name for relationship of CoH and IoW:)?

Said by a guy who lost this duel heroicaly vs me(lol)?
Lets see more of this...

Me trying to be fair and admit my mistakes.
And lets see how convo continued...

Terminator.

Me.

Terminator and me again.
I am again trying to be calm and trying to avoid new shitstorm?
5.TWH:

Was I reacting on anything of this?
And yet I am called for common sense by CoH members and not to acuse their member w/o any reason.
6.YT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgVis80tSPA&feature=youtu.be
Funny thing how he must write everywhere `Serbian`. I wonder why? I bet that must be cause Serbians are lower race?
I reacted on this?
7.Countless insults on private messages and everywhere where he could insult me, he did.

Now once again I am acused that I attacked CoH member w/o any reason and yet I never ever attacked him anywhere. I was avoiding him as much as I could. And this now became even bigger pestering than any HoSian ever pestered me.
So I am guilty just for asking to be left alone?
Sigh...

Afater all, shame on you. From this momenet and so on 2nd name of CoH/IoW alliance should be SHAME!

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:00 pm

CoH wont stop

Lets evaluate underlined text from bottom to the top, cause thats how chabox goes chronologicaly:
1.Dion asking for stop of trolling after his clanmates were doing so all the time before? i wonder who do you call Dion for that? Seem like you are like Zeke in HoS, English queen of CoH, no one gives a 2 cents for what you speak.
2.Spider nicely showing my point.
3.I am replying in CB, cause I cant reply in official thread cause they locked it. Reason is provocation yes?
4.And Dion is acusing me of stirring up the shit lmao.
5.Also claiming that cause of that shitstorm `I` caused RV5 now have only 16 participants. Last time remember I ve opened that tourney much before all of this. CoH could have play if they wanted. Obviously all this attack on RV was long ago planned from some reason, cause dates of your actions are totaly desynchronized lmao.
6.So I have to stop posting while you will continue with insults and provocations? Hm very insteresting demand lmao.

Dion asking me to be calm and shut up while his clanmates shitting on me and my clan. Lmao?

And IoW leaders posted advertizing materials instead of chatbox to hide the proofs of what their masters from CoH were posting. Lmaoooooooo...

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:19 pm

IoW forum.

Back to top Go down
Goodwin

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:29 am

classic! when you are winning, banned!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-IoW-EsraX-

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:22 am

Lets take a deep breath and all take a few steps back.

I saw you got banned, so i have requested to the person who did so to unban you for now (if i just unban you rn it wont really help since the other person will just ban you again). Just respond to me on steam plz. This all started as a feud we wanted to end between terminator and nermin/fatih and ended with nermin/fatih leaving and stupid hostilities with rv for no reason.

meet me on steam/gr plz earth the whole idea was to not have one fight blow out of proportions and lets face it, it kinda did. so let me try to talk with you. we used to be able to chat about 1 cwb tournament for like 1 hour. and now u ignore me on steam.

we are still palls right?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:22 am

I dont ignore you, I responded 10h ago. You need 1st to log in:).
As for steps back, yes we can do that.
1.Kick Terminator from CoH.
2.Official apology of CoH to RV and immediate reopening of embassy.
3.Official apology of IoW to RV and personal apology of one scum(probably someone who also chatted for hours with me as anyone from IoW and CoH pretending to be freinds, just so can backstab me with joy) who banned me.
After that we can return things to normal, otherwise dont waste your breath.

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Embassy still locked while they posting messages of `calming down ` as they call it, IN THAT EMBASSY!
IoW and CoH members called me for calming down just an hour ago lmao.
And note that my `trustable source`Smile liking that post, just week ago disliked similar one.

OK, this was enough, CoH and IoW embassy closed here. Further taking of simmilar actions of `calming down`, or dont taking actions at all, may lead to banning of some or all members of the alliance CoH/IoW from this forum. I am sure this is just the beggining.

Back to top Go down
Nermin

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Earth wrote:

IoW forum.

lol! cheers Cool

dionyzos

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:08 am

I just decided visit first time hub after almost 2 years, because i was courious what they wrote about this.

And i found this screen in one old thread. This is few months old, but exactly describe, what happend.

I can only say that Iow aren't minions. Coh aren't fascist or Hos allies etc. We are band of old geeks, which still play rtw, but we aren't interested in this RETURNOFTHEMAGES policy.

I belive that's this happend after CoH and Iow did better that Rv in CoN and Hos is inactive, so you found new enemy.

I asked you few times to don't continue this faight, but you decided many times to heat atmosphere. The sad thing is, it's only a matter of time before you gets kicked out his own clan again.   If I didn't know you was being serious about it I would assume it was all a joke. It's almost like rtw is real life for you- unable to separate fantasy from reality- kinda serious.

I am asking to delete this whole thread and try to forget about  this silly affair, because i'ts great wasting of time. And whole community is laughing now. Anyway please just calm down and delete all this no sense. I really see no point in continue this blog.

Well i guess alliance is over, however no need more flaming. We will remain neutral and your embassy will be reopened, in few weeks, when you calm down.

And please turn off this pathetic and tiring Carmina Burana music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:26 am

Again GEEK calling for calming down and posting false screenshot(proven by Zig year ago lmao).
Spider also messaged me on GR insulting me and admiting that he banned me from IoW forum, after what I blocked him ofc.

Shame on CoH and IoW again. Shame!
Maybe this will look ridicilous to someone, but I considered you guys from IoW and CoH as brothers in this game. Shame for everything you have done last couple of days. Shame!
I personaly declare war on fascism in your clans.
Instead of enjoying in this game as it still lives, you enjoy in spreading of fascism and idiocy. Geeks? What kind of geeks you are? Shame on you!. If you dont care about this game any more then stop making problems then and let those who still enjoy to play. Shame on you!
As for your actions of `calming down`, well keep `calming things down this way`, and you ll bring entire thing to the bottom, or better to say its peak. And we all may think what that peak may be.
Congrats for showing to the community who you are.
Keep stirring shit more and I ll ban the one who do that.
Also I hope you feel happy(GEEKS?) for bringing competitive CWB to its death, as if it wasnt on its knees already.
2nd name of CoH/IoW alliance from this day will be known as SHAME!

Back to top Go down
spider

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Dear Earth,

Your lying tactic finally got me into your forums 'BRAVADO'!!

You have now crossed all the limits of insecurity and loneliness and started distort conversation, facts and lying even more than legendary Aragon.

If you calling me "Fuck You" is insult in your language then I stand corrected but saner mind will think otherwise.

Following is the detailed conversation between me and yourself for RV's and other friends to judge themselves. Also, piece of advice "Don't play victim card till you are NOT'

My conversation with Earth:

-IoW-Spider-: mate
-IoW-Spider-: calling IoW clan minnions of CoH won't be tolerated
-IoW-Spider-: we have creat respect for CoH and they have vice versa hence we are good freinds
-IoW-Spider-: if you have anything against CoH then try to talk to them instead of blaming us, IoW is an independent clan and it has it's own policies
`RV|Earth: romvic.2forum.biz/t193-shame-of-coh
`RV|Earth: you have everything here
-IoW-Spider-: i saw everything
`RV|Earth: 1.i am concerned only about my problem and only mine
-IoW-Spider-: and whatever your problem is should stay with you
`RV|Earth: 2.i only supported nermin nothing else
`RV|Earth: deal with him as you find suitable
-IoW-Spider-: i know how to engage people and your way is very demented
`RV|Earth: 3.i was never ever this much pestered by someone except aragon as i am with terminator
-IoW-Spider-: you are as wrong as terminator
-IoW-Spider-: in my regards
`RV|Earth: ?
`RV|Earth: what i ever did to him or to coh or iow?
`RV|Earth: except helping you
-IoW-Spider-: we know what you did
-IoW-Spider-: did we ask for help?

`RV|Earth: what?
`RV|Earth: i know you never refused it lmao
`RV|Earth: and coh did asked for help
`RV|Earth: when daud started the blockade

-IoW-Spider-: i don't expect someones help speciallyour great IoW senate
`RV|Earth: he was begging me around to join
`RV|Earth: and i did
-IoW-Spider-: it's between you and daud
`RV|Earth: now coh and iow in their histories says
`RV|Earth: that i started the blockade lmao
-IoW-Spider-: if you had the problemyou should have contacted and if found usefulwe would have corrected it
-IoW-Spider-: useful*

`RV|Earth: wait
`RV|Earth: you say you read all i wrote
`RV|Earth: on the link i gave you
-IoW-Spider-: hoes blockade was a great idea imo
`RV|Earth: you dont see nothing of it as a problem, but me as a guilty?
-IoW-Spider-: you are as guilty as terminator
`RV|Earth: pls elaborate me how?
`RV|Earth: by ignoring him and begging him to leave me alone?

`RV|Earth: and when he didnt wanted doing same with coh?
-IoW-Spider-: nermin was a hot head but a good person, you being this age could have calmed him down...but what did you do?
`RV|Earth: I
`RV|Earth: DONT
`RV|Earth: CARE
`RV|Earth: ABOUT
`RV|Earth: IOW
`RV|Earth: AND NERMIN

-IoW-Spider-: you never begged to be left alone
`RV|Earth: I care only
`RV|Earth: about
`RV|Earth: terminator
`RV|Earth: and coh

`RV|Earth: stop
`RV|Earth: pestering me
`RV|Earth: and iow
`RV|Earth: gave absolute support to coh
`RV|Earth: and terminator
`RV|Earth: so i need to begg?
-IoW-Spider-: is that your assumption?
-IoW-Spider-: earth community is too small
`RV|Earth: what other ssumption you want? iow asked to be closed rv embassy on coh forum
`RV|Earth: iow forbidden me to post t on its forum
-IoW-Spider-: it's recently started getting numbers
`RV|Earth: and didnt stoped cohs
`RV|Earth: to insulting me
`RV|Earth: and finally
`RV|Earth: iow banned me
-IoW-Spider-: and after we and allies defeated hoes they went into their shell
-IoW-Spider-: we dont want another hoes like person in RTW
-IoW-Spider-: because i asked iow to ban you

`RV|Earth: well thanx spidy
`RV|Earth: nice bacstab by you
-IoW-Spider-: you are not welcome
-IoW-Spider-: it was senates decision but i proposed
-IoW-Spider-: i proposed to ban you and terminator

-IoW-Spider-: because you both were brigning filth to our forums like hoes did once
`RV|Earth: well no need to talk further
`RV|Earth: rv policy remain
`RV|Earth: anti-war
`RV|Earth: anti-troll
`RV|Earth: and above all
`RV|Earth: anti-fascist
`RV|Earth: coh and iow
-IoW-Spider-: what happened to that policy when you attacked CoH?
`RV|Earth: have all 3 of these
`RV|Earth: but w/o prefix anti
`RV|Earth: for returnuing things to normal with coh
-IoW-Spider-: i dont think/care about rv and CoH policy
`RV|Earth: 1.kick terminator
`RV|Earth: 2.public apology
-IoW-Spider-: but I am concerned about IoW policy
`RV|Earth: 3.reopening of embassy
`RV|Earth: with iow
-IoW-Spider-: and we are the biggest demotractic clan inwhole RTW right now
`RV|Earth: 1.public apology to rv
-IoW-Spider-: and you call us anti?
`RV|Earth: 2.public apology of one who banned me
`RV|Earth: that means you
`RV|Earth: and both coh and iow
-IoW-Spider-: you think i repent?
`RV|Earth: will have to swear
`RV|Earth: that they wont ever again
`RV|Earth: support fascism
-IoW-Spider-: see earth you are too small to demand those things which just grow in your head
`RV|Earth: rv didnt had that policy
`RV|Earth: when we attacked coh
`RV|Earth: we have it now
-IoW-Spider-: RV has some good members and I have some good friends in rv
`RV|Earth: yes rv is small
-IoW-Spider-: you can beg for apologies as much as you want
`RV|Earth: but we will not accept to be puppets of coh
-IoW-Spider-: no u are
-IoW-Spider-: not RV

`RV|Earth: like someone did:)
`RV|Earth: ok
`RV|Earth: you know what
`RV|Earth: good by
-IoW-Spider-: you could be but we are not
`RV|Earth: and fuck you
`RV|Earth: you are blocked
-IoW-Spider-: really?
-IoW-Spider-: ok blocked

Earth wrote:
Again GEEK calling for calming down and posting false screenshot(proven by Zig year ago lmao).
Spider also messaged me on GR insulting me and admiting that he banned me from IoW forum, after what I blocked him ofc.

Shame on CoH and IoW again. Shame!
Maybe this will look ridicilous to someone, but I considered you guys from IoW and CoH as brothers in this game. Shame for everything you have done last couple of days. Shame!
I personaly declare war on fascism in your clans.
Instead of enjoying in this game as it still lives, you enjoy in spreading of fascism and idiocy. Geeks? What kind of geeks you are? Shame on you!. If you dont care about this game any more then stop making problems then and let those who still enjoy to play. Shame on you!
As for your actions of `calming down`, well keep `calming things down this way`, and you ll bring entire thing to the bottom, or better to say its peak. And we all may think what that peak may be.
Congrats for showing to the community who you are.
Keep stirring shit more and I ll ban the one who do that.
Also I hope you feel happy(GEEKS?) for bringing competitive CWB to its death, as if it wasnt on its knees already.
2nd name of CoH/IoW alliance from this day will be known as SHAME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:21 am

-IoW-Spider-: you are as wrong as terminator
-IoW-Spider-: in my regards

-IoW-Spider-: if you had the problemyou should have contacted and if found usefulwe would have corrected it
-IoW-Spider-: useful*

`RV|Earth: wait
`RV|Earth: you say you read all i wrote
`RV|Earth: on the link i gave you
`RV|Earth: you dont see nothing of it as a problem, but me as a guilty?
-IoW-Spider-: you are as guilty as terminator
`RV|Earth: pls elaborate me how?
`RV|Earth: by ignoring him and begging him to leave me alone?

-IoW-Spider-: you never begged to be left alone
`RV|Earth: I care only
`RV|Earth: about
`RV|Earth: terminator
`RV|Earth: and coh
`RV|Earth: stop
`RV|Earth: pestering me
`RV|Earth: and iow
`RV|Earth: gave absolute support to coh
`RV|Earth: and terminator
`RV|Earth: so i need to begg?
-IoW-Spider-: is that your assumption?
-IoW-Spider-: earth community is too small
`RV|Earth: what other ssumption you want? iow asked to be closed rv embassy on coh forum
`RV|Earth: iow forbidden me to post t on its forum
-IoW-Spider-: it's recently started getting numbers
`RV|Earth: and didnt stoped cohs
`RV|Earth: to insulting me
`RV|Earth: and finally
`RV|Earth: iow banned me

-IoW-Spider-: because i asked iow to ban you
`RV|Earth: well thanx spidy
`RV|Earth: nice bacstab by you

-IoW-Spider-: and we are the biggest demotractic clan inwhole RTW right now

-IoW-Spider-: see earth you are too small to demand those things which just grow in your head
-IoW-Spider-: no u are!!!!!!
-IoW-Spider-: not RV

`RV|Earth: and fuck you
I say this once again and gtfo from this forum.
Last warning to everyone who want to have simmilar posts. I just wrote major words of this convo, which is enough for everyone. Hell he is even proud of this convo. Lmao, you guys digging your reputation grave deliberately?
Shame on you!

Back to top Go down
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:52 am

What did i do to noels

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:51 am

He simply hates you, dont you get it? Does haters need reasons for their actions?
I helped to these 2 clans more than 90% of their members did lmao, just to see all this what happened lately.

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Reply on CoB tourney provocations and cheating problems:
My messages were deleted, so I ve decided to post them here:

After that Dion replied, That I should be blocked from any communication from the side of the community with bunch of insults.
Well Dion, I wanted to avoid humiliating you publicaly but you are just too easy target for that lmao.

I showed screens from TW hub. No reply.

Coward from no reason?
All of you think i am doing great job for RTW, just to hear few mins after anyone of them hates me, written directly by you on gr. Words you wrote now proves how you think I am doing great job for RTW too yes?

I am not escalating shitstorm, you are doing this!!!
Behaving like an idiots around and expecting me to stay calm?

No one waited for Tac to return, actually, soon as he is gone CoH fell into idiocy policy.
Also Terminator and Niels started with bunch of insults even while Dion was writting this, and Dions reply was actually to agree with them, all along while was chatting with me lmao.

Again trying to calm down the situation and trying to help to CoH as I was always doing.

Me being civilized and trying to calm down the situation again, all the time while insults from many CoHs are coming? In this time RV embassy was closed on CoH forum.

Dion in the role of the English Queen. While he was writting this to me, Terminator and Niels started insulting on large scales, and Terminator had few nice words for Dion too lol.

Dion thinks its not my fault, but now from some reason he do? Lmao jumping from left to right how wind is blowing. True fart on the wind.
Also showing his tendencies and hatred toward Muslims.

Me being calm and speaking the truth?

CoH breaking the alliance with RV silently so that official part will be on RV to do.
Dion calling for no trolling and arguments while his clanmates were doing exactly the same at the very moment while he was writing all this.
An eye? You should go to the eye doctor. Fascism, trolling, cheeating...lmao.
And hardly that we can work together, when you see us as an enemies, blockading our tourneys, having locked our embassies, banning our members from your forums, insulting us, having policies you have, lying...what else?

I dont think you are one of them any more Dion, shame on you, you scum!
And I didnt just gave you one screen but 50 meanwhile and all I got is more shitstorm!
http://romvic.2forum.biz/t193-shame-of-coh

Me again trying to keep peace.

They saw him as guilty!!! And thats it lol!!!
He insulted them? Lmaooooo...So him and me must accept hundreds of insults from CoH players and be calm and maybe even happy and when we insult back, its blasphemy?
Shame on you, you mongrels!!!

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Dions reply on all this lmao.
Dion, the true meme of life!!!
Ofc he really banned me from CoH forum.
So cheating, calling a hunt for my head, lying and banning me from CoH forum. This is how you are calming down the situation?
Shame on you!
If I were you, I d stop playing, I swear the God. Trust me, no one will notice.

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Dion accused me of being guilty cause BiA guys and Napoleon have brains lmao.
Daud removed post so that may look like I am attacking Esrax w/o any reason, which name I never mentioned.
Therefore here is entire convo.

Back to top Go down
lukee

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:29 am

Hehe, you have internalized my insults and are now using them against other players. For instance 'mongrel'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:42 pm

I took some dictionary from you thats true:). But not this one. I am using this one for very long time, since I played for the 1st time WarcraftIII:Frozen Throne, where I, for the 1st time heard that word said by Maiev meant for Nagas. Thats some maybe even now, some 10 years ago.

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:10 pm

This is how CoH `calming down` the situation.

Reply which will probably be removed by the admin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   

Back to top Go down

Shame of CoH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next