Share | 

Shame of CoH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earth

PostSubject: Shame of CoH   Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:03 am

First topic message reminder :

After doesn of provocations coming from their member(s) and not just toward me and RV but many others, as a trusted ally and friend of a clan(at least from my part), I came with the words of peace and friendly warnings about the problems in that clan. Except Dion, who was ready for constructive dialogue, everyone else obviously silently not just defended, but supported Terminator in his actions. Not just toward me and RV, but some IoW members as well and probably other clans.
1st what I got was that someone from CoH locked RV embassy there and then some of their members returned with insults and more provocations.
When I wanted to reply on all that, my messages were deleted.
I wasnt that much humiliated since when Camaga banned me from old RV forum.
Now, I came with warning what will happen if they ll behave like HoS did last year and that came sooner than I thought. 2 men clan HoS (Luke and Aragon) with their minion and spy managed to split CoH into 2 on that matter, IoW into Muslims and anti-Muslims and to completely make distance between RV and CoH.
I am sure that Aragon is eating popcorns atm and laughing all around.
Terminator acomplished his job for now. Its 3-0 for HoS, just in a couple of days. Anyone who dont see Terminators purpose in CoH, can freely write a `jackass` on its forehead.
My words of friendly warning some of the CoH members turned into `threats`, which was never the intention and thats obvious.
Someone even mentioned why are personal problems raised on clan level. Well when idiotic behavior become patern and no one is reacting in more than 20 of simmilar situations then it cant remain as isolated incident.
I never attacked Terminator, and yet he attacked me in mutiple situations literaly w/o any reason. Accepting that he attacks me 21st time and I dont react would certainly make fool of me.
All that was about is to say to them that its not the way how allies should be threated and that if they dont want us as allies they should say so openly. Some of their members didnt just showed they dont want us as allies but that hate us.
With returning of Nikitn and TTW and possible return of Tacitus, seem to me that CoH felt strong enough to rule alone the community with tirany just as HoS did. Denying as much as they want they are turning into 2nd HoS. Again, this is friendly statement, so if CoH dont want to be like HoS, than its obvious they ll have to change. The thing is that you have the strength to rule the community alone atm I must admit, but trust me when HoS returns, and they will, imo by the end of summer, you ll be whiped out while standing alone and with puppets instead of allies. RV is ready to be CoH ally, but not CoH slave. Its just simple as that. We already refused to be HoS puppet, and suffered much cause of that. Surely we wont kneel now before no one.
Now, if this wasnt calm reaction on all the provocations coming from CoH side, than I dont know what else to say.
Consider this as the reaction of which I spoke on your forum in the message that was deleted and defined as a `threat`.
We expect that someone from CoH tell us, do they want us as an ally and they must know that we refuse to be puppets. RV policy remain anti-war, anti-fascist and anti-troll policy. CoH started being corrupted with all 3 of these policies w/o prefix anti. Unless we get respond and you dont change your policy, than we will be forced to break the alliance with you and surely not to consider you as a friendly clan.
That much of us for now.

PS To add, that I demand that you immediately unlock RV embassy on your forum and stop deleting my messages.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://romvic.2forum.biz

AuthorMessage
M.fatih

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:22 pm

sorrowfully....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Whishing GLHF was too much offensive for CoH, therefore they banned me lol. The fact is that I didnt visited Rusleague for week or more, and I saw now I am banned from there lmao. This is more than a proof that CoH wont leave me alone? And that there is 0 places where I am causing problems for CoH!!!???

Moreover my ex-`friend` Dionyzos using this as a proof that I planned to destroy CoH. Lol?
No Dion, it was never my intention to destroy CoH or any clan, nor it will ever be. Infact, I wish you all the luck, just, I would like to leave me alone, thats all!

Lmao, and like for Zeros reply.

Nice to see that Dion found new best friend lmao.
And now something serious.
http://clancommunity.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=594
No matter how heavy attacks on RV were recently(and will be even heavier in the future?), RV5 showed to be more qualitative, competitive and active than any tourney atm. (To me seem that both CoB and BW owners blocked RV deliberately). If it wasnt Napoleons standard drama, activity could have been even 100%. Troublemaker was kicked, `even` he had to play against one HoS, yes?
And I congratulated to the winner as every player who lost should do.
One more example of perfect tourney administration!
Now happened what happened. From my path forgive and forget(as always?). Next RV tourney will be in September. I am not active anyway, dont participate on any tourney any more except on RV, BW and CoN and organize only RV tourney. I urge you once again to stop with all this BS! and stop ruining the most important tourney beside CoN. RV was, is and will ever be great tournament, weather you like it or not. Its up to you, will you make it even greater or not. Tbh I dont care, I only care for the good of RTW as I always did.

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:51 am

And here we are again. I was about to forget all this stipid shit and move on, but obviously this thread must live on.
Daud, a master of red line camping made something like 7th or 8th time problem on a tourneys vs me. That makes him an absolute recorder in attempts of cheating against me on tourneys.

Here are some honorable mentions of Dauds behavior on previous tourneys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGovSPMyEIc&t=10s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6HvvvfjwqA
I almost forgot about my ultimate video lol.
This was some stupid HoS tourney organized by Zeke. That tourney had the most unspecified rules ever. After zeke determined that Daud was right about how matchups are chosen, even I checked 10x and nothing can be said it is writen anywhere, I guess only in Zekes head, he decided to force me play exactly how Daud wanted.
Anyway, I picked Parthia, and Daud Seleucids. It was not allowed for me to repick, even on such ruleset. I was pissed, so in anger I evern forgot to take 500 denari, or it was 1k. Cant remember. I ve said on that video how much, and also it can be counted.

SO WITH HUGE FACTION DISADVANTAGE(money should be something like 12k Sele vs 15k Parthia) AND WITH LESS MONEY, I CLEARED DAUD ON MY 2ND TOURNEY IN MY LIFE! LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSwc4Q9Rwfs
This is a battle for the 3rd place on one of the Gladiator tournaments. Here Daud camped just as he did with Thrace against Brits. It was imposible to come behind him even with 1 unit. Coincidence or he deliberately camping every time?

He did also camped in duel Carthage vs Sele on some tourney.

On a TAoW 1v1 tournament organized by Blinx, admins had to spectate, since Daud exited 2x out of already started game so that he can see my army in tiebraker. The result was 1-1. An excuse was that suddenly from some reason his RTW settings wasnt set as it should be, while 1st 2 games he was ok with it lmao. I saw him lurking at my Thracian army if I remember well. He was Spain I think. Pissed that way, I lost ofc.

Before CoHvRV war, I told to Daud some confidential informations, where he said he wont participate in war. Yet he revealed such information within 2h and participated in war ofc lmao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFLF7b2JOSE
Example of his behavior during that war...

Last edited by Earth on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:18 am

Well then, CoH conglomerate of brainless idiots jumped immediately in warp drive to help to their friend Daud.
Posting proofs and waiting for admins execution, was of little importnace to them. Lol.
I remember the times when Daud also wanted to cheat against Frozenman, where he accused Frozenman of red line camping(lmao?). Back then CoH was claiming that they are mature and that they wont be hasty in bringing the decissions or quickly jumping into arguments. Well true CoH didnt raised much problems about it, even admited there was no talking about red line. But that was another time, another CoH, with another leader.
Who is current CoH leader anyway? Daud? Dion? lol?
Anyway here are the screens:

Daud sinking even further? Not that he care. This was probably attempt to subdue Iron and make them puppet, just as they did with IoW. Or maybe another attempt of rocing me to accept CoH as masters, where I as RV leader would accept open cheating on me by one CoH and accept that as a normal thing.
Now let me tell you something Daud and the rest of CoH leadership. Except IoW which was ready to ban their 2 the best players just to satisfy you, no one else will accept that. BiA refused that, now Iron refused that too and RV refusing all the time. Thats the place you seem where didnt expected to find resistance, but found actually the toughest possible one.
You are not even close to HoS nor by skill, nor by power, nor by influence to pretend to be another HoS and bullying other clans around.
The only this what made you so successful so far in your attempts to rule the community if you had any success. I d say its more of a result of a big resources you collected mostly on good name of old CoH and the Alliance. But like I ve said, I am not sure you had any success, but only loses so far.
RV got here pretty good team. By skill surely RV was never stronger. All you ve managed to bully RV so far is only cause most of RV members are inactive. Otherwise, it would be an bsolute bloodshed RV against CoH on all the possible matters. You achieved all this so far on my and RV inactivity and CoH/IoW quantity. Thats all.
And further...
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DEMAND FROM CURRENTLY (ONE OF) THE BEST PLAYER TO BOW TO YOU!? LION DOES NOT BOW TO THE SHIPS, HE EATS THEM! YOU ARE THOSE WHO ARE SMALL TO DEMAND ANYTHING FROM ME OR RV OR ANYONE ELSE! MY RTW KNOWLEDGE IS ENOURMOUS COMPARING TO ANY OF YOU! I AM HUMILIATING YOU ON ALL THE POSSIBLE WAYS! MY MORAL GROUND IS A MONUMENT AND YOURS IS A CORPSE!
YOU ARE THOSE WHO ARE RIDING ON HIGH HORSE, BUT ARE TOO SMALL FOR THAT.

AND YET AFTER ALL:
You are those are breaking this community into 2 maybe 3 pieces. And yet, yet...I am ready to stop all this for the sake of RTW. Like I was doing with all my enemies in the past for the sake of this game.

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:47 am

Dion the Unintelligent:)?

Daud changing the subject, plus missing the points again and lying everything he says lol.

This is the moment in which jumps Sulla. A guy, of whom I really had high oppinion till that moment.
So all the time while admin other players and even Luke from HoS claim I was right, guys like SULLA of whom, again, I never expected to do something like this, defending CoH ground. OMFG LOL!!!!

Monkey intelligence of Dion, showed again its quallities.
Infact the more Dionyzos posting the better for me. He dont even understands how stupid he is lmao.

A few facts written by me.

A jewelry example of Dions intelligence:).

I couldnt resist, but to tell him the truth:).

Again, like I vs said million times before. I dont mind when attacks me some idiot who is enemy. I can expect such posts from Aragon, or Madgeh or some other lying bastard.
But when it comes from a guy from whom you never expected that can write so many lies in couple of sentences, well that we have a problem.
Once again FUCK OFF! And never, NEVER speak to me again!
Shame on you!

Even after all this, I am offering the hand of piece!
And Dions reponse.

Said by a guy who started all this shit for thinking to have some real knowledge and had such perfect results on last 3 tourneys he participated:

No Terminator, no one gives a shit about your oppinion. Becase you are not better than an average player(I really mean it). If you listened to me, and continued accepting my tips and tricks you could become very good, maybe even top player in a year, not earlier. But since you saw yourself as some no3, then no2 and finally no1, well enjoy being in the clouds. A fact is that you are not top 10 even now. Results says you are not maybe even top 15 or 20. So stop pretending beiong smart when everyone laughs at you.
This a friendly advise.

Finaly, Zero conforims who is right here and who is not.

Last edited by Earth on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:55 am

So basicaly you have here on this thread example of literaly every troublesome situation.
You can see who was attacking all the time and who was only responding(sometimes even not responding).
I plan to end things here and on this, if you plan to stop with you conquest of the community, which is already a failure.
I am not the one who is attacking here. I am not the one who is cheating here. I am not the one who is insulting here 1st. I am not the one who is blockading. I am not the one who is bulying others. I am not the one who is defending fascists.
I am the one who is calling to end all this shit exactly here and right now, once and for all.
If you stop with all this what you were doing last 2 months, I ll remove this thread and wont even mention CoH. If you continue, my next move will be new YT series, this time meant for CoH clan.
Your choice, your destiny.

Back to top Go down
dionyzos

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:32 pm

no comment ...

Very interesting blog about video games.

However, I see here a little contradiction as my clan can be so scary if you wrote " TO DEMAND ANYTHING FROM ME OR RV OR ANYONE ELSE! MY RTW KNOWLEDGE IS ENOURMOUS COMPARING TO ANY OF YOU! I AM HUMILIATING YOU ON ALL THE POSSIBLE WAYS! MY MORAL GROUND IS A MONUMENT AND YOURS IS A CORPSE!"

Honestly i totally don't care, and i don't demand nothing from you or RV clan, i am not going to faight with you or arguing about video games or something similiar.

Do as you want, i'm not going to lose your time talking to you about stupid things.
All who read this manipulated blog see who escalates the tension.

"If you stop with all this what you were doing last 2 months, I ll remove this thread and wont even mention CoH. If you continue, my next move will be new YT series, this time meant for CoH clan.
Your choice, your destiny"

Honestly i really don't know what you want achieve? I really don't understand what we are doing to you in last 2 months?

As i saw, we blocked you on our sites, because you spamed them with tons of nosense posts, we belive that you have serious mental problem conected to rtw. Mixing real life with the game.
Maybe take an example from us and ignore us. Don't make blogs about CoH's, don't make youtube videos about us, don't even think about us and you will feal better.

On my side, I can promise you that I will not lose my time to making troll youtube videos about rv, writting blogs, declaring wars etc.

Keep doing so, and you will never be unlocked from rtw sites, because it's Warman level.
But I think you just like to do it so please have fun here and on youtube.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:58 pm

Dion want me to go step by step to show you how wrong(uninteligent) you are and entire CoH since Tac left the game?
If you want, I can do this.
This post I wont consider as some new problem, since its nothing more but a pale provocation. Therefore, you still have time to change(at least leave me alone?) before I respond with YT videos.

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:15 pm

In either case, time of your opression of other clans is over.
I spoke with other clans people and they laugh at you cause of this attempt to rule over the community.
BiA is abhored by your behavior and wont even call you on a single tourney of theirs.
Zero showed some balls as an admin to say to you fuck off. I ll take that as an opinion of entire Iron, since Clive thinks the same. Zig 100% too.
BK despices you.
Even some HoSians took the right side.
Do continue what you are doing and bring doom upon yourself, you meant for me and RV but failed.
However I wont be revangeful and wont raise blockades, arguments, I wont cheat, or try to do any sort of a revange against you, like you were doing all the time.
So, just stop pestering me, and all is fine. I dont need to unblock me on your sites. I wont ever come on those shitholes ever again, after all you ve done.

I wonder, whats the feeling Dion of being ultimate scum and accepting being Aragons bitch and begging people around not to allow me to play on next CoN? You know that Aragon consider you as lesser form of life, an idiot, lesser race etc?
I only want to be unbanned here:

where as the reason for my ban is stated as no reason ofc.
In either case, CoN wont be under your control, and prolly wont be even organized there, therefore you started too early banning me from next CoN.

Back to top Go down
dionyzos

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Good that that you wrote about Tac. His absence is reall thing, why you tried attempt to seize power in community by diging Iow&CoH. This results in widespread hatred by whole CoH most of Iow, your old enemies Hos+hub+your old members --Irons.

Do you understand that 90% of the community think that you are troll? This is really ridiculous that you are harashing us with troll youtube videos now.

Btw you wrote:" MY MORAL GROUND IS A MONUMENT AND YOURS IS A CORPSE!"

How you explain attack of the mages action?--- http://i.imgur.com/Wksmg2T.png

How you explain that you was kicked from first Rv by all members?
How you explain that you admiting himself that you faked. -- Camaga -- when you claims that you faight with hos's and coh's cheating. For God Sake you declared and lose badly war against CoH (12-2)after we revailed rv fakes in your tourney. You admited on our site in rv embassy that you knew about these fakes.
How you explain that you  let other people fake in your name -- Frozeman---Neptune ---Ojii-- etc?
How you explain  that you Kicked 4 quarterfinalists from rv tourney with no reason?

I can spend here half of the day to write about your trolling attempts and you act like virgin quen and harash me with more trolling.

Do, what you want Earth -- do you really think that i will be "angry" if you make some trollvideos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dionyzos

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:22 pm

And As for CoN you are paranoic freak. I don't have nothing against your private participation in CoN, thu i belive that you shouldn't have any power there, because you are mentally ill.

Thu i am glad that administrators banned you, like you deserved-- because of spaming. I think that they will let you play, they will unlock you, or if not sombody, will post result in your name etc..

In any case people don't take you serious anymore dude. You will not be even close to any organisation of rtw tourney in the next future, because most of pople consider you, as a troll.

Btw you are mad if you think that i am going now control con. Some Russians speaking will be admins like always -- in this case Bia or Hos. Coh never were con admins and never ever wanted like you lol You are living in your own galaxy dude. As i heard you wanted move con from rusleague and host it by you or something similiar lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Ok, YT videos deserved absolutely now.
You constantly refusing hand of piece and bringing twisted stories from the past which are already told.
I dont have any intention to go trough all you wrote up, since I went trough million times, said what I ve had to say and everyone knows what exactly happened on all these situations up.
The only thing, I ll mention is that you are lying bastard and nothing more. So beside all you wrote up, you even said you dont go around begging people from preventing me to participate on CoN, when I have the screens as proof. For now 3 people told me that you secretly were begging them for that.
I wont reveal their names, since they dont want that. Thats called respect. Not something like you were doing publishing screens of private converstations in the past, you scum!

In either case, your attempt to hold neutral ground with other clans and even with the rest of RV and showing only me now as 3 headed monster wont pass. I have full support of RV this time. And for other clans, no there are no conspiracies, no blockades against CoH/IoW and no simmilar things.
There are no new alliances and simmilar shit. All other clans sees you exactly the way you are.
CAN YOU NOT SEE, THEY ARE NOT HELPING ME OR RV OR SOMETHING, THEY SIMPLY DONT JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS, THATS ALL LOL. YOU MUST BE SO BLIND NOT TO SEE THIS.
People are simply aware that your newest agenda where you only want to deal with RV, further only me is total bs. Ofc there are people who will support my high moral ground, but i wont fly that high, cause I know that most of the RTW people are scums and i know exact reasons why they hates you.
ITS SIMPLY THEY KNOW IF ME AND RV ARE GONE, YOU WONT STOP THERE AND WILL CONTINUE PESTERING OTHER CLANS.
You already finished IoW and now RV stands against you. You already attmepted that on BiA and Iron, but heavily failed.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT ANYONE BELIEVES YOU ONA SINGLE WORD?
After all all proofs are here. You must be an ultimate retard to ignore them lol.

Back to top Go down
dionyzos

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Gosh i even don't know, how i should respond.

You again proved my point that you are troll. Something like : yes i faked, cheated, declared wars, kicked players from my torneys,

but still i am i am not troll.
And after this you harahed that you will make troll videos.
Are you mad?

Please stop laying that i am pestering other clans lol? I never ever spoke about this with nobody lol. You are mentally ill dude.

I never spoke about banning you from CoN tourney lol

Thu i agree that i spoke that you can't be involved in any organisation of tourneys, because you are troll. There are two diferent things.

Please post screens lol.  ---
"Not something like you were doing publishing screens of private converstations in the past, you scum!"  --- you posted here many screens with me, some of them were fakes,but still you have balls -- calling me scum and who are you in this case ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:02 pm

OK, you finaly managed to leave me w/o a text. I was talking with a wall all the time.
Amount of your stipidity and idiotism is simply enormous.

I ll take a break from this forum for a 3 days cause of insults as the Code of conduct demands.

Back to top Go down
dionyzos

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Earth wrote:
OK, you finaly managed to leave me w/o a text. I was talking with a wall all the time.
Amount of your stipidity and idiotism is simply enormous.

I ll take a break from this forum for a 3 days cause of insults as the Code of conduct demands.

Is this time that you need for making new fake screens?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dionyzos

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:36 pm

I only recemend to all of you speak with former RV members like Camaga, Zyzz, Clive etc and ask them why they kicked Earth from Rv?

and ask them also about:
action of the mages, trolling, cheating and faking.

Thu all of this can confirm Tara, which is pround Troll;),
As opposed to this false and contradicting virgin always the pure king Eartf.

And i just wrote that i do not rule this community or my clan it is the stupidest thing i have read lately. I also don't poster any other clans, which Earth mentioned -- Iow and Iron. I am asking any Iron or Iow to come here and post any screen with me that i ordered him something.

Most funny that i even don't rule in CoH like Earth's wrote here. Tac and TTW are leaders with help of senators, which are equal, which means that i have some power in  CoH like Piper, Daud or Niels lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:32 am

I'm neither proud or a troll

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:52 am

15:22, when I posted my last post on Challonge and I hoped I made some peace between RV and CoH.
15:36, when Dion posted here, even I took ban on this forum.
I wont respond on these abhorable lies written by Dionyzos, for the sake of the agreement I ve made with Daud, which Dionyzos already broke.
Even after all I ll keep my part of the agreement and remove this thread within 24h.
Let me hear Dionyzos or some simmilar i***t having simmilar posts to this anywhere around, this thread lives and I ll post new trolling series on my YT channel.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shame of CoH   

Back to top Go down

Shame of CoH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2